The automatic Juice Pasteurizers are designed for pasteurizing or heating of juice made from produce. The gained juice – ideally pressed with a Kreuzmayr SINGLE-BELT Press KEB – can be pasteurized after the enzymation. Mixed juices and puree can also be pasteurized.
- Juice contact parts made of stainless steel (1.4301) or food safe synthetic material
- Integrated juice-pump (no additional pump from tank to juice-filler necessary)
- Reliable production process – juice valve closes automatically if pasteurizing temperature is too low
- Simple to operate
- Easy cleaning
- Complete system is mounted on chassis
- Power supply 220 V 60Hz (different supply upon request)
- Machine delivered ready to start
- Diesel- or gas operation mode (alternative heating mediums upon request)
- Easily readable juice temperature display
- Design changes to meet customer requirements are possible
The juice-pump moves the available juice through the double-pipe heat exchanger. The heating system provides the required heat (up to 90°C). The heating medium is diesel, propane/natural gas or steam.
The Juice Pasteurizer is delivered “ready to operate”. Before operation the machine has to be connected to the heating medium and the exhaust system. Next, the connection to the juice reservoir and to the filling device has to be made. After filling water into the heating cycle, the Pasteurizer is ready for the pasteurizing procedure.
- Ready to plug-in
- Solid construction
- Minimum space required
- Fully automatic operation
- Easy insertion
- No floor treatment required
- Fast cleaning Standard design
- Electric components in industrial design
- Design in stainless steel/food safe synthetic material
- Solutions for alternative heating mediums (wood, district heating, ..)
- CE / UL / CSA -certified
Technical Data Juice Pasteurizers (with tubed heat exchanger)
|PAS 250||PAS 500||PAS 750||PAS 1000||PAS 1500||Up to 7000|
|Length/Width/Height [mm]||1700/1000/1900||1700/1000/1900||1700/1000/1900||1950/1000/1900||2266/1800/2000||upon request|
|Voltage [V]||208V – 480V depending on your needs|
Technical Data Juice Pasteurizers (with plate heat exchanger)
|PAS 250||PAS 500||PAS 750||PAS 1000||PAS 1500|
|Length/Width/Height [mm]||1700/1000/1900||1700/1000/1900||1700/1000/1900||1950/1000/1900||upon request|
Temporary heating and Electro pasteurizers are also available.