“We certainly noticed that the yields are higher, getting more juice from the same amount of fruit. And when you have more fruit to press, the whole process will be a lot more efficient because when you are setting up and breaking down for a small amount it’s a little more time-consuming but if you’re going to run more fruit, you’re still going to have the same amount of set up and clean up time.”
For the 8 Head Gravity Filler:
- Based on the fill-to-level principle
- Model GO-8 delivers a quantity of flow-able liquid into the container until it reaches an adjustable fill height
- 6" touchscreen allows for the fine tuning of all manual and automatic functions
- This includes a functionality for saved recipes for a variety of packages and supports cleaning protocol through full manual control of each device
- 8" centralized stainless steel main conveyor is included with variable speed control and super-clean conveyor ends for quick and simple transitions
With the 8 Head Gravity Filler, it is ideal for a large assortment of product and container types. The Model GO-8 Gravity Filler begins with eight 316 SS mechanical filling nozzles mounted for the complete adjustment to bottle sizes ranging up to 3½" diameter. Pneumatic escapement gates regulate the containers while neck guides manage the container opening. Automatic level control using ultrasound sensors provide the product level (and thus fill time) are carefully controlled in both the product and overflow tank.
A stainless drip tray warrants clean transitions between containers. A modular built-in 42" Feed Table and conveyor ends bolt onto the main filling conveyor to ensure precision and accuracy throughout.
The integrated container rinser can be added to the infeed to wash containers before filling. Alternatively, an air cleaner can be installed to the infeed to wash out containers with air.
|Technical Data Gravity Overflow Fillers|
8 Head Gravity Filler
36" standard (+/-2") can be varied per specific application
Overall Machine Height
Overall Machine Length
Overall Machine Weight
120 volt AC, 60 cycle, 10AMP
65 psi @ 3-4 cfm