Double Belt Press
Area of Application
The automatic DOUBLE BELT PRESS K2B is designed for the extraction of juice from produce. Ideally produce like apples, pears, quinces, carrots etc. will be washed in a Kreuzmayr elevator/washer transporting it up to the centrifugal crusher. The fruit pulp (mash) is transported onto the moving press-belt. An automatic control prevents the pulp inside the hopper from over ﬁlling. Stone fruit like cherries, plums, apricots or peaches need to have their stones removed with a destoning machine (KEP 1500 or KEP 2500) in order to produce a fragment free pulp ready for belt pressing.
- The machine is completely made of stainless steel and food safe synthetic material
- Easy local lubrication of the mounting of the rollers
- Automatic belt regulator
- Very low maintenance
- Easy cleaning
- Machine delivered ready to start
- Easy handling
- Operator control panel can be either left or right side
The pulped mash is conveyed via the Elevator/Washer/Grinder or using a Mash Pump into the press hopper. Via an application and dosing station (here the width and the height can be adjusted) the mash is going to be continuously applied on the belt. This pre-pressed mash is going to be optimized for the main pressing zone. The mash is transferred over the main pressing roller to progressively smaller rollers for optimum juice yield.
At the exit of the press, the pomace (mash) will be automatically scraped and the belt will be cleaned by a high pressure water jet cleaning device, which continually removes any remaining pulp particles from the press-belt, so that the belt is clean and ready to continue its pressing cycle.
The Double Belt Press is delivered “ready to operate”. In order to adapt the Double Belt Press to the diﬀerent working conditions (diﬀerent fruits and vegetables) the belt speed and pressure can be easily modiﬁed by the operator to suit the product condition.
The machine is simple to clean after the work process, easily by one person. The mash deﬂectors can be easily removed (no tools are needed).
- With stainless steel frame
- 1 big closed main straining roller
- 7 main pressing rollers
- 7 high pressure pressing rollers
- 2 repressing rollers, separately variable
- Electronically powered with inﬁnitely adjustable speed control
- Long prepressing zone guarantees gentle pressing and the best quality of the juice
- Maximal pressing capacity with minimal size ratio
- Pan, Juice baﬄe and dosing station can be removed without tools
- Integrated high pressure belt cleaning
- Brush cleaning for upper and lower band
- Tape tension and belt regulation pneumatic are inﬁnitely adjustable
- Operation side left or right Standard
Technical Data Double Belt Press K2B
|K2B 750||K2B 1000||K2B 1250||K2B 1500|
|Nominal capacity [kg produce/h]||up to 3’500||up to 7’500||up to 10’000||up to 15’000|
|Electric supply [V / Amp. / kW]||208-480/16/3||208-480/16/4.4||208-480/16/5.4||208-480/16/5.4|
|Required air press [bar]||8||8||8||8|
|Space requirements [LxWxH mm]||3400x1450x1650||3730x2022x2692||3730x2272x2692||3730x2522x2692|
|Yield [in %]||up to 80%||up to 80%||up to 80%||up to 80%|
|Working width [mm]||688||800||1050||1300|
|Water consumption [liter/hour]||720||900||1800||1800|
|Belt speed||Infinitely variable||Infinitely variable||Infinitely variable||Infinitely variable|