“Remo was awesome, got me back up and running over the phone. He knew the machinery so well that he had no problem directing me on how to fix it.” – Christian Krapf, Oak and Apple Cider
- This process is fully automatic, no manual labor needed!
- Pre-purge technology
- Genuine pinch valves for controlling the product flow
- No cans are used to push other cans through the filling process, eliminating the possibility of misalignment or dents
- Seaming conveyor included where a dose of CO2 is added to remove any atmosphere from the open can
- Once the process is complete, the cans are exited over to an accumulation table for packaging
- Built and assembled in the United States
The CCF-6 Can Filler and Seamer does all the hard work for you. Completely automatic, the cans are shuttled over and placed under the filling nozzles. First, doused with CO2 to remove any atmosphere prior to filling with your product.
Using genuine pinch valves, the product flow is controlled to ensure no waste. Flow meters are placed on each head for fine adjustments made on the fill height to make sure it suits your operation.
Once filling is complete, a drip of CO2 is applied to remove any atmosphere from the open can. The lid is then placed on the top and then sealed. Once finished, the sealed cans exit onto an accumulation table for packaging.
|Technical Data Canning Line & Seamer|
Pressure Overflow Filler
Nominal Capacity (12oz cans/min)
up to 40
120 volt Single Phase, 60 Hz, 6 amps
90-100 PSI at 10 cfm