Beer and Cider Pasteurizer
Our automatic Beer and Cider Pasteurizer is designed for pasteurizing or heating, holding and cooling of carbonated beer or cider. The process is used to stop fermentation and stabilize the product before bottling. The outgoing product runs through a heat exchanger and cools itself down, while pre-heating incoming product. A third heat exchanger with a chiller can be added to further cool the product.
- Product contact parts are made of stainless steel (1.4301) or food safe synthetic material
- Integrated pump (no additional pump from tank to filler necessary)
- Reliability of production process – valve closes automatically if pasteurizing temperature is too low
- Simple to operate
- Easy cleaning
- Complete system mounted on chassis
- Power supply 208 – 480V 60Hz available
- Machine delivered ready to start
- Steam, Natural Gas, Propane or hot water operation possible (alternative heating mediums upon request)
- Easily readable temperature display
- Design changes to meet customer requirements are possible
In the first stage, the beer or cider is pumped through a plated heat exchanger, where it gets pre-heated by the outgoing hot product. In the second stage, the heating system provides the required heat to bring the product to the desired temperature. In a holding line the product is held at temperature for the required time. After exiting the holding line, the juice flows out of the pasteurizer via the first stage where it is cooled down by the incoming juice. Upon request, we can add a third heat exchanger, where the beer or cider is further cooled through a chiller. The heating medium is diesel, propane/natural gas, hot water or steam.
The pasteurizer is delivered “ready to operate”. Before operation the machine has to be connected to the heating medium and the exhaust system. After making a connection to the product reservoir and to the filling device you have to fill water into the heating cycle. Now the Pasteurizer is ready to operate.
- Data Logger
- Ready to plug in
- Solid construction
- Minimum space required
- Fully automatic operation
- Easy insertion
- No floor treatment required
- Fast cleaning is part of the standard design
- Electric components in industrial design
- Construction is entirely stainless steel/food safe synthetic material
- Solutions for alternative heating mediums (wood, district heating,etc.)
- CE / UL / CSA -certification available
Technical Data Beer and Cider Pasteurizer (STHT with plate heat exchanger)
|KZE 1000||KZE 2000||KZE 3000||KZE up to 7000|
|Length/Width/Height [mm]||3000/1300/1900||3000/1300/1900||3000/1300/1900||upon request|
|Voltage [V]||208V – 480V depending on your needs|
Temporary heating and Electro pasteurizers are also available.